Support for MinimServer is provided through the Support forum on this page. If you have a problem with MinimServer, or if you need any help, please create a new thread on the Support forum by doing the following:
- Register for the MinimServer forum by clicking "Register" from the main forum page
- Login to the MinimServer forum
- On the main forum page, click on "Support"
- On the Support forum page, click on the "New Thread" button on the right-hand side of the page
- Enter a subject and text in the fields provided. You may want to use the Thread Subscription section to request a notification when there's a response to this thread. To preview your post before you send it (always a good idea), click the "Preview Post" button and make any changes needed. When you're happy with your post, click "Post Thread".
If your problem appears similar to a problem that's been discussed on another thread, you can post to that thread instead of creating a new thread. If it's a new problem, or if you're not sure whether it's a new problem, it's best to start a new thread, as this makes things easier for other forum users.
If you have a general question or comment about MinimServer, you can create a thread on the General forum. There is a forum for topics related to MinimStreamer and there is a Music Tagging forum for discussing different approaches for tagging your music collection. There is also a Digital Audio forum where MinimServer users can discuss any other aspects of the digital audio ecosystem.
These forums are all monitored closely, so you should receive a prompt response.